Easy Parmesan Garlic Butter Farfalle Pasta Recipe
Sometimes you just want something delicious and easy. This parmesan garlic butter bowtie pasta recipe is just that.I’ve often eaten it just by itself, but it can also be the perfect compliment to our One Skillet Dijon Chicken & Mushroom recipe, or a perfectly cooked steak along with a salad.
Parmesan Garlic Butter Sauce Bowtie Pasta Recipe
- 1 box bowtie pasta
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (more for topping, if desired)
- Boil pasta and drain
- In a large skillet brown garlic in butter and olive oil.
- Once the garlic is softened toss it in with the bowties.
- Sprinkle in parsley, salt, and parmesan, add in water until all pasta is dressed.
For a light delicious summer salad recipe, try my Lemon Basil Bowtie Pasta Salad Recipe. It’s utterly delicious.
I post a lot about gluten and wheat free alternatives, but unless you are completely wheat intolerant, have celiac disease, or are on the Paleo or a similar diet that restricts wheat, it can be a fun indulgence from time to time. If you do want a wheat free alternative to this recipe, try our Zucchini Noodles with Garlic Parmesan Butter Sauce recipe.