One Skillet Chicken and Chickpeas Recipe
I love chicken thighs and I love chickpeas, so this chicken and chickpeas recipe is a match made in heaven. It cooks in one skillet, so that means easy cleanup.
Chicken & Chickpeas Ingredients:
4 chicken thighs
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1.5 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook in large cast iron skillet until nearly cooked through. Remove.
- Sautee onions and garlic
- Add chickpeas, tomatoes, paprika and more salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Simmer until chicken finishes cooking through and flavors blend.
Background Music: Groovy Day by Alexander Blu Licence: The song is permitted for commercial use under license Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)