Marinated Beef Kebabs Recipe
We’re back with more of our summer cookout and Fourth of July recipes. This marinated beef kebab recipe will be a welcome change of pace for your family.
Of course this is also a great recipe if you are planning a cookout for the Memorial Day Weekend, or Labor Day Weekend too.
As a note on the prep time. I didn’t add the time it needs to be chilled in the fridge, which is 30 minutes to the time. You can be doing other things then. But if you are trying to plan how soon you need to start to have them ready by a certain time, be sure to factor that in.
Be sure to see our recipe for Mediterranean Chicken Kebabs as will. We like to serve both chicken and beef kebabs for variety.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs top sirloin or chuck steak cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 large bell pepper one red, one green
- 1-2 medium red onions
- Wooden or metal skewers
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and add the beef. Stir to coat all the meat. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Thread the skewers, alternating veggies and meat
- Heat the grill to high heat and spray with cooking spray. Grill 4 or 5 minutes per side
- Remove to a plate and let rest a few minutes before eating