Healthy Roasted Broccoli with Garlic Recipe
You’re going to love how easy and delicious this roasted broccoli recipe is!
It’s not much more work than boiling or steaming your broccoli, and it has a much more interesting flavor. Also, I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I do believe that when vegetables are roasted instead of boiled they may retain more of the vitamins and nutrients.
Note: For a little variety, make our Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic Recipe at the same time and serve together. The recipes are so similar it’s no trouble at all to do!
- 1.5 lbs fresh broccoli cut into florets or use precut in bags
- 2 or 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Garlic cloves crushed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place broccoli, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large plastic bag and gently shake to coat broccoli with mixture
- Spread the florets out on a baking sheet and roast about 20 minutes, until edges are crips and insides are slightly tender.