Grilled Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan Recipe
Since I learned just how healthy Brussels sprouts are, (see the Health Benefits of Brussels Sprouts) I have been looking for more ways to incorporate them into my meals.
This recipe for grilled Brussels sprouts is easy, fast and healthy. Try it and let me know what you think.
1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil (plus extra to coat pan)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Heat a large cast iron skillet, add olive oil and the halved Brussels sprouts. Cook for about 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- While cooking, combine olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, red pepper flakes and salt and mix together.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the Brussels and stir well.
- Cook another 5 minutes and mix in some of the parmesan cheese. Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan on top and serve.
There you have it. Another delicious way to add the health benefits of Brussels sprouts into your diet.
Enjoy. To your good health!