Easy Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
Healthy recipes don’t come any easier than this roasted garlic cauliflower recipe.
You simply toss all the ingredients together and roast in the oven. To make it even easier, get a back of pre-cut cauliflower florets. For some variety try baking this together with our Garlic Roasted Broccoli Recipe!
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite-size florets (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- . Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- . Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil and spices on a baking sheet
- . Roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes.
- . Serve immediately.