Cucumber Tomato Salad Recipe
This Cucumber Tomato Salad recipe has a lot going for it. It’s healthy, easy to make and delicious!
It has a nice light summery feel to it. It makes the perfect side dish to any main course or to enjoy by itself.
Healthy Cucumber Tomato Salad
Keyword: Cucumber Tomato Salad
- 3 cups sliced English cucumbers about 2 cucumbers
- Roma or grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup julienned or chopped fresh basil tightly packed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place salad ingredients in large bowl and toss to combine.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- Drizzle over salad and gently stir to combine.