Easy Chicken and Biscuits Casserole Recipe
This easy Chicken and Biscuits casserole recipe is easy to make and a hearty meal that sticks with you for a while.
A perfect warming, comfort food during the fall and winter months. We make ours in a large cast iron skillet, but you can use any baking dish with a 3 quart capacity. Either way, this is a one pot recipe so cleanup is a snap!
Note: click images to license them as stock photos. Right click to pin them to pinterest.
1 Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen vegetable blend (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), thawed Variation: You can substitute frozen diced potatoes for some of the vegetable mix.
- 2 cans (4.5 ounces each ) White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 package (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuit dough (10 biscuits)
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, cheese and black pepper in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Stir in the vegetables and chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture.
- Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
This recipe is a complete meal by itself, but it also works well served with a nice tossed green garden salad.