Almond Milk Pear Smoothie
This almond milk pear smoothie has a bit of a different taste. Sort of a sweet and sour. Definitely delicious and healthy.
Grate a bit of the lemon peel off the edges of the lemon before peeling it and reserve the zest for a garnish. Also check out our recipe for how to make your own almond milk. While it’s convenient to buy it at the store, making your own is easy and preservative/additive free!
Be sure to check our post on nutrition boosters for smoothies for ideas on how to punch up their nutrition value even more.
A healthy smoothie with a sweet and tangy taste
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves packed
- 1/2 pear cored
- 1/2 lemon seeds removed and peeled
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1/8 cup flax seed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth, about 60 seconds
- 2 Pour into a glass and garnish with the lemon zest and enjoy
This site does contain some affiliate ad links from various companies including Amazon and I do earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. I try to only recommend products and services I believe are of good value.